Intellithought is an IT Solutions provider that develops custom hardware and software solutions for a variety of businesses.
We are looking to add additional developers to a highly talented and supportive team. If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume via the form below.
Our software developers enjoy a high level of autonomy and life-work balance, with a friendly and collaborative office environment.
Currently we are only looking for developers to work on-site in our office in downtown Kingsport, TN, so no applications for remote developers will be considered at this time.
We are open to hiring Junior, Mid-Level, and Senior Software Developers.
Click here for more information or to apply to the Junior Developer position.
- Interpret requirements from assigned tasks and convert those into software and web application solutions as directed.
- Research issues and repair code in various legacy projects on a support request basis.
- Participate in team development projects working in tandem with senior developers to complete greenfield projects.
- Grow as a developer by participating in code reviews and learning our development paradigm.
- Maintain historical records by documenting program development and revisions.
- Maintain client confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
Required Technical Skills:
- C# and/or PHP and/or Java
- HTML5 / CSS
- SQL Queries and Commands
- Demonstrable programming, database, and web application development skills
Required Soft Skills:
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to learn new tools and apply feedback to improve performance
- Ability to analyze data and interpret meaningful results
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Accurate and effective communication – both written and verbal
- Strong sense of ownership and accountability
Bonus Points for Technical Experience in the Following Tech Stack or Modalities:
- Microsoft ASP.NET MVC or other MVC oriented web framework
- ORM such as Entity Framework, Hibernate/NHibernate, etc
- Version Control Git / Mercurial / TFS
- WordPress Theme Development and/or Plugin Development and Customizations
- Salesforce CRM Customizations
- Android, IOS, Xamarin or Unity experience for mobile development
- Selenium Test Creation/Maintenance
- Test Driven Design experience with NUnit or other .NET Testing Framework
For consideration, please fill out and submit the form below.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at awake(at)intellithought(dot)com