Intellithought is looking for a Full Time Entry Level Network Technician to join our team! If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume via the form below.
Since our inception in 1997, Intellithought has become the area’s preferred and trusted partner for network administration, custom software development, and web design. We are a privately held, high-growth company with excellent benefits including a profit-sharing program. Our team of exceptionally talented people includes some of the region’s brightest individuals. We pride ourselves on our strong camaraderie and professionalism.
- Oversee the continuous and effective operation of networked computer systems
- Monitor server and application availability and performance in a networked environment that may span multiple sites
- Use monitoring and remote management tools to detect, identify, and correct problems
- Troubleshoot and document server and application problems and select the best course of action
- Monitor system backup operations, ensure integrity of backup data, and perform data restore functions when needed
- Build or configure new hardware
- Install and update software packages
- Work with Network Services team to support business networks both on-site and off-site
- Interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivation to study and research technical information
- Desire to work with a team of talented individuals who are driven to continually excel
- Ability to explain technology in an easily understood manner
- Prior experience with server systems in a networked environment is preferred
- Good knowledge of computer hardware, operating systems, and network technology
Education and Experience:
High school diploma or equivalent
For consideration, please fill out and submit the form below.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at awake(at)intellithought(dot)com