SEE YOUR PHOTOGRAPHY FEATURED ON JOHNSON CITY COMMUNITY POSTCARD!
For our latest creative project, Intellithought is designing a postcard to showcase what makes Johnson City so unique. One of the things we love most about Johnson City is the strong sense of community and belonging we’ve encountered both as a business and as individuals, so we want to involve that community in this special project.
This is where you come in! You don’t have to be a professional photographer, own an expensive camera (although professionals are invited to enter the contest as well!), or even live in JC – you just have to love JC! We’re looking for photographs that embody the spirit of Johnson City. These photos can be of anything from nature or parks to downtown or public art and more. Just ask yourself: What do I love about Johnson City? Then snap a photo and submit it for a chance to be featured in the post card! Winning artists will be credited.
Once printed, the postcards will be distributed to local Johnson City businesses to be given out to customers. Where they go from there is up to you!
HOW TO ENTER
To enter the contest, submit your photo(s), along with your full name and email address, through one of the following outlets:
- The Entry Form at the bottom of this page
- An Instagram (@Intellithought) direct message (Note: Please specify in the message that you are submitting a photo for the Johnson City Postcard Contest)
- A Facebook (@Intellithought) direct message (Note: Please specify in the message that you are submitting a photo for the Johnson City Postcard Contest)
The contest is open now through 9pm on February 15th. There is no limit to the amount of photos you can submit, but be sure to read the Terms & Conditions below before entering.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By submitting a photo(s) for this contest either through the form on this website, Instagram, or Facebook, you agree to the following:
- The photo(s) submitted is an original creation. No copyrighted images may be used.
- The participant (you) certifies that the submitted photo(s) does not violate any third party rights or any copyright. Intellithought is not responsible for any intellectual property violations that may result through the submission of photos.
- By submitting photos to Intellithought, participants agree to grant Intellithought free of charge the right to use the photo in any manner and media – including without limitation the right to publish, adapt, distribute, copy, display, or translate in printed or electronic media, even if they are not the winning entry.
- The personal information provided to Intellithought by participants (name, email address) will only be used for the purposes of this contest.
- Participation in the contest, including being chosen to have your submitted photo used in the postcard, in no manner constitutes an endorsement or support by Intellithought of the participants’ views.
This post has been updated to directly state that winning photographers will be credited for their contribution.