Hiring Now, Digital Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team at our corporate offices in Kingsport, TN. You will support our digital and email marketing efforts using new media, digital tools, and email marketing campaigns.
The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic and revenue by strategically exploiting all aspects of our social media and email marketing roadmaps.
Ultimately, you will promote our companies and our brands, increase client engagement, and enable substantial sales revenue growth.
- Design and execute direct email and digital marketing campaigns aligned with business goals.
- Coordinate and execute Social Media Campaigns of company / business lines.
- Coordinate and execute end-to-end email and newsletter processes as well as other digital projects.
- Analyze campaign performance and monitor ROI / KPIs; continuously improve by analyzing the appropriate social data / metrics, insights and best practices, then acting on the information.
- Support Design and Development (non-technical) of Campaign Literature, Ad Copy and Websites Updates.
- Stay up to date with email and digital media developments; ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multitasking and organizational abilities; ability to perform under tight deadlines.
- Fluency in English; strong verbal and written communications skills, strong writing, editing (photo / video / text), and presentation skills.
- Ability to consistently execute various marketing campaigns.
- Experience with email sales campaigns and digital media marketing helpful.
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools, SEO/SEM, Content Management, Google Analytics, and marketing automation technology helpful.
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, or Public Relations or relevant field helpful.
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Scheduling
- Company Health Insurance Plan
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Paid Company Holidays
For consideration, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.