The Network Administrator will be responsible for managing and resolving internal IT issues for the entire company as well as being proactive in the development and implementation of IT objectives that align with the business model of the organization.
- Manage and resolve internal IT issues.
- Work with the application development team when information on networking, server administration or system security is required.
- Manage the Windows and Linux web hosting environment both shared and dedicated .
- Work with the Network Engineering team on supporting small to medium sized business networks both on-site and off-site.
- Ability to learn new technologies and features of existing technologies.
- Ability to create, manage, communicate and adhere to own work schedule.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand the business model of both our own company and customers’ companies and realize where your own projects and tasks fit in.
- Web Technologies: HTTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, SSH and more
- Microsoft Products: Windows, IIS, Exchange 2000+ and more
- .NET Technologies
- Active Directory and LDAP
- Microsoft SQL server and other database experience